пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

accommodation swansea




Dearest Peri kitten,

I know the washing when it comes out of the tumble dryer is oh-so toasty and warm, and quite honestly where I your size oh little kitten, I too would probably want to dive into the snuggily warmth as soon as the dryer door was open. Especially on these increasingly chilly mornings. [and yes, I know you donapos;t understand why itapos;s gotten colder of late, and darker too, but stop squeaking at daddy, itapos;s not something I can fix]

However, little fuzzball, you might be advised not to be too precipitous in your haste to borrow into the cosy freshly dried blankets, not when itapos;s a mix of the faux-satin sheets and the man-made fuzzy fleecy blankies... Because little tribble, they develop a charge of static electricity that would rival a thunder cloud

Iapos;m sorry I laughed when youapos;re poor little nose got zapped, but you did look rather funny with your fur all fluffed up and your tail sticking up like an overdone bottle-brush And Iapos;m sorry I giggled as you hopped back down, and crackled when your little paws touched the floor like a small tabby thundercloud coming to earth...

I know that startled you, and I canapos;t really say Iapos;m surprised you ran and hid...but honestly, the open box full of polystyrene packing peanuts was probably about the worst place

And thereapos;s no need for you to give me the Death Glare, as daddy is probably going to get into enough trouble from mummy for allowing you to track pellets all the way upstairs, like a trail of XXXXL dandruff... But Iapos;m not at all sorry baby kitten, apos;cause I was far too busy giggling like a maniac as you stalked off, head up and tail sticking up in the air, trailing the tatters of your dignity behind you...along with the pellets

No, my fuzzy little tesla, my only regret is that there was not enough time to get my camera

Love
the big hairy one that feeds you..

free vest knitting patterns for beginners, accommodation swansea, accommodation swansea nsw, accommodation swansea tasmania, accommodation swaziland.



Комментариев нет: