вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

ciar




Hi again journal,

Today is sweetest day and it really sucks. I went to the club the night before and met Adam there. He was supposed to come and spend some time with me seeing how it is sweetest day. Do you think he came NO. He didnt show up at all he just stood me up basically. I know he likes to hang out with his friends but damn could he at least try to make his damn girlfriend a priority. I cant believe his friends and after parties are more imfuckingportant than me. WTF I would never do that to him but do I get the same consideration HELL NO He didnt even have the decency to tell me happy sweetest day until I said someting to him. He didnt even know it was sweetest day. What kida shyt is that??? Whatever Im too pissed to even do this TTYL



cmkm diamond force task, ciar, ciara, ciara - goodies, ciara - goodies feat. petey pablo.



Комментариев нет: