суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dependent exemption





i am here, in kalajoki, at spahotel sani. I think itapos;s nice to come here on summer when you can swin outside, but itapos;s fall now... Itapos;s sucks but the sea is beautiful and here is VERY VERY hard wind.

we havebeen here two nights and we keave tomorrow. This hotel is small but full of people, so itapos;s not that melancholic. Yesterday we went eating a place what was called steak house. The service was good and the food was (quite) good. � i am bored i wanna go home. We are going bowling tonight(yay) and then swimming(YAY) like every evening i am eating some daimcake thing becapos; i am at check in room bec net donapos;t work at the rooms i almoust get mad becouse i havenapos;t been so long time at computer and my guitar is in my home but now i can listen music and i have opportunity be computer so but my guitaaaaaaarrr...�i miss my guitarrr.... ;_;

OH i made a new song, but itapos;s in my head�becouse i�havenapos;t got my guitar with me so thatapos;s too shame�i miss my friends too....�we had one week holiday from school so thats good oh and my cousin comes here tonight but i see her tomorrow now i am downloading music and�putting it in to my mp3�and reading J-Rock/Pop news what i have missed�
but now,�~jaa ne~

heres some random clips enjoy~ �


IF I HAD OPPORTUNITY TO BE THERE I�AM SURE THAT I�HAVE DIED IN THAT POINT OMG AWWWWWW <3<3<3<3<3

ANGERINAAAAAAAAAAH AWWWWW AOI YOU ARE GOOD AT MAKING SONGS BUT NOT SO GOOD AT SPELLING NAMES�XD
<3<3<3<3<3<3

i am going to watch friends :p

clockless chips, dependent exemption, dependent example variable, dependent example personality, dependent example independent variable.



Комментариев нет: