суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

boston celtics ticket office




Fffffff i havenapos;t been able to breathe properly for the past few days, and Iapos;m still dropping pounds. I need to see my doctor but tbh iapos;m dreading it. Itapos;s probably all stress related, but I have a previous record of self destructive tendencies, and I know itapos;s probably going to come into questing even though that phase of my life is finished and Iapos;m over all that i canapos;t see my hit bones protruding through my skin i must be fat. I had come to appreciate my god given TnA. I donapos;t want to be monitored again. Be lectured when i pick carrots over a burger because Iapos;m just not that hungry or have my parents listening in every time I go to the washroom for retching sounds. Thatapos;s done I got help and Iapos;m over it.I hope this gets better soon I donapos;t want this *tries to inhale oxygen*

eve online macro miner, boston celtics ticket office, boston celtics ticket, boston celtics throwback jersey, boston celtics teams.



Комментариев нет: