суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

channel six action news philadelphia




I think Earl pretends to be happy about the mug collection for my sake.
And I cherish him for it.
Cause at the end of the day, I LOVE that collection.

So yesterday ended well.

After all the disappointments and then finally the good packages that were waiting for me at home... I started writing.

Writing used to be a passion for me. Passion to say the least. Short stories, long stories, plays, essays, you name it I used to be excited about it. And then one day after I picked up and moved out of state the imagination along with the free time went away. So its really been the better part of 5 years since Iapos;ve written anything other then lj and the occasional report for work. I simply didnapos;t think it was part of me. The same way that painting seemed to have slipped away a few years ago.

So I am proud and relieved to announce that I am again a writer. Perhaps my writing isnapos;t as creative. In fact right now it is just factual. But it felt so good. I wrote for over 2 hours yesterday. And while I donapos;t think that today will afford me the luxury of writing... Iapos;m keeping a notebook with me just incase.

Off to start my day. Laundry. Cleaning. Shower. Tidying. Dinner for Earlapos;s family, and then the Halloween parade. Where Emma has been uninvited. :-( I told her she can come to the tree lighting at Christmas. Infact I will buy her a new sweater to boast since I feel bad.

:-)
channel six action news philadelphia, channel six action news in philadelphia, channel six action news, channel site web wedding.



Комментариев нет: