среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

credit card no example





Utter boredom. If someone asked me to describe my day in two words I would reply with, "Utter boredom." Why? While, last week my phoned died, by died I mean there is no dial tone and I cannot make or receive calls. At first I actually thought the phone had died. Iapos;ve had the handset for years and I can only assume that it would eventually die. So I decided to buy a new phone, I even splurged for a cordless phone. More to justify by laziness and not wanting to get up to answer the phone than anything else. However, this did not solve my problem. Maybe phones never actually die, like zombies. Maybe Iapos;ll design a video game based on killer phones that canapos;t be killed. I then made a phone call to a certain phone company which will remain nameless. Canapos;t risk them reading this and suing me. "Our records show that the problem will be fixed by 5pm tomorrow." That is what the girl at the call centre told me. That was 3 days ago. They are lucky that my laziness has won over me again or else I might have thought about causing them some trouble. Not physical, that isnapos;t my style, but mental abuse. I donapos;t know what but I usually come up with my best stuff during the heat of the moment. "Someone will be there between 1pm and 5pm." Thatapos;s what another girl at the phone company told me today. Iapos;ve heard that before. I once spent a entire day waiting for a broadband modem to arrive. It never did arrive and I had to travel all the way across the city to pick it up at the depot. All because they had the wrong address and on the box it said that they had tried to deliver it (to the wrong address) at 11:30 am. Now itapos;s not as though I had a lot planned for that day, I probably would have just sat around but at least I would have been sitting around because I wanted to sit around and not because I had to sit around. I want to be in control. While as it turned out today was not like that at all. The repairman arrived at 3.15pm and did the job quickly. I am torn between whether I am pleased or disappointed. I am pleased that the job was done with no hassle and I am disappointed that the job was done with no hassle. Now I canapos;t complain about it anymore. Not to worry I will find something to bother me. Until tomorrow.

birdmans shoes, credit card no example, credit card no employment check, credit card no employment, credit card no email.



Комментариев нет: