понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

everybody look at your pants




Right now, I ffeel better than I have for nearly a week.

I would like to extend a huge vote of thanks to the pharmaceutical industry, and to my GP, for giving me access to meratndol forte. Equal thanks to the Othipaedic Physiotherapists at St Vincentapos;s Hospital, to Bill the Masseur, and to Crusher who all in their various ways help mobilize stabilize my body.

I am lying on the sofa, and Iapos;m not in pain. I only realized how much pain I was in last night, when it took a 2nd tab to get me settled for sleep. Itapos;s been a grinding pAin throughout my R side. Now itapos;s gone - as long as I keep the pain meds up. You betcha.

My inability to recognize pain until it goes away actually scares me. I wonder why I feel dazed confused tired cranky cold all the time nauseated. Then someone like my shrink says, "Hmmmm maybe chronic pain? Take a pill see". Maybe thatapos;s why I get migraine? apos;Cause I canapos;t always tell when Iapos;m overloading my circuitry?

So right now Iapos;m grateful almost weepy looking forward to a long refreshing sleep tonight.

I wish all of you a wonderful evening also. Do something nice for yourself really notice what it feels like.

archive beach cannes fest film photo, everybody look at your pants, everybody look at your pants lyrics, everybody look what's going down, everybody look what's going on.



Комментариев нет: